Request models and Poses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request models and Poses

Post by hemad87 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

so i just got into XNAlara it's fun and a time killer but i can't find any poses or models, i have really few from my favorite characters i got some from Resident Evil, DoA, Tekken, but that's about. as for the poses i have a punch pose, fist pose, sitting down, lying down pose, i still don't know what i'm gonna use them for as i never never really had any plans for that i just open them and play with the bones xD

thanks in advance.

hemad87
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Request models and Poses

Post by hemad87 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 am

i guess the answer is no xD

hemad87
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

i still don't know what i'm gonna use them for as i never never really had any plans for that

Post by XNAaraL on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:50 am

Stop hoping for “mind readers”.

"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics." ... Richard Phillips Feynman ( American physicist)
"I think I can safely say that nobody know what you want." ... XNAaraL (XNALara/XPS developer and Modder)

Poses
models
request
Tutorial

If You Can't Get An Answer
Spoiler:

If you can't get an answer, please don't take it personally that we don't feel we can help you. Sometimes the members of the asked group may simply not know the answer. No response is not the same as being ignored, though admittedly it's hard to spot the difference from outside.

In general, simply re-posting your question is a bad idea. This will be seen as pointlessly annoying. Have patience: the person with your answer may be in a different time-zone and asleep. Or it may be that your question wasn't well-formed to begin with.

There are other sources of help you can go to, often sources better adapted to a novice's needs.

There are many online and local user groups who are enthusiasts about the XNALara/XPS software, even though they may never have made any model or pose themselves. These groups often form so that people can help each other and help new users.

There are also plenty of commercial companies you can contract with for help, both large and small. Don't be dismayed at the idea of having to pay for a bit of help! After all, if your car engine blows a head gasket, chances are you would take it to a repair shop and pay to get it fixed. Even if the software didn't cost you anything, you can't expect that support to always come for free.

For popular software like XNALara/XPS, there are many users per modder. It's just not possible for one person to handle the support calls from over 1,000 users. Remember that even if you have to pay for support, you are still paying much less than if you had to buy the software as well (and support for closed-source software is usually more expensive and less competent than support for free software).

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Sariku Nezume on Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:17 pm

I pretty much just play with my models too! I also save images of some of the stuff I do.
The best source I have found for models is Deviant Art. There are a bunch of groups that feature downloadable models from other DA members. I'm very pleased with the quality found there.

Google is another option, but there is no guarantee that the models will be rigged (or assembled...).

Are there any specific things you are looking for (characters, scenery, items, etc.)?
I've started saving poses as I play around with my models. It's a great way to build a library of custom poses.

Sariku Nezume
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by hemad87 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:11 am

Sariku Nezume wrote:I pretty much just play with my models too! I also save images of some of the stuff I do.
The best source I have found for models is Deviant Art. There are a bunch of groups that feature downloadable models from other DA members. I'm very pleased with the quality found there.

Google is another option, but there is no guarantee that the models will be rigged (or assembled...).

Are there any specific things you are looking for (characters, scenery, items, etc.)?
I've started saving poses as I play around with my models. It's a great way to build a library of custom poses.

no big dresses or anything extra large clothes, i still don't know how to deal with those, so suits only lol, ofc it could be army suit, battle suit, swim suit...etc as long as it doesn't have something extra long coming out of it.

hemad87
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by hemad87 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:15 am

XNAaraL wrote: Stop hoping for “mind readers”.

"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics." ... Richard Phillips Feynman ( American physicist)
"I think I can safely say that nobody know what you want." ... XNAaraL (XNALara/XPS developer and Modder)

Poses
models
request
Tutorial

If You Can't Get An Answer
Spoiler:

If you can't get an answer, please don't take it personally that we don't feel we can help you. Sometimes the members of the asked group may simply not know the answer. No response is not the same as being ignored, though admittedly it's hard to spot the difference from outside.

In general, simply re-posting your question is a bad idea. This will be seen as pointlessly annoying. Have patience: the person with your answer may be in a different time-zone and asleep. Or it may be that your question wasn't well-formed to begin with.

There are other sources of help you can go to, often sources better adapted to a novice's needs.

There are many online and local user groups who are enthusiasts about the XNALara/XPS software, even though they may never have made any model or pose themselves. These groups often form so that people can help each other and help new users.

There are also plenty of commercial companies you can contract with for help, both large and small. Don't be dismayed at the idea of having to pay for a bit of help! After all, if your car engine blows a head gasket, chances are you would take it to a repair shop and pay to get it fixed. Even if the software didn't cost you anything, you can't expect that support to always come for free.

For popular software like XNALara/XPS, there are many users per modder. It's just not possible for one person to handle the support calls from over 1,000 users. Remember that even if you have to pay for support, you are still paying much less than if you had to buy the software as well (and support for closed-source software is usually more expensive and less competent than support for free software).
also if i haven't tried that already than i wouldn't have posted anything here, and don't worry i found another website that can provide plenty.

hemad87
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by daventry on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:20 am

Hey XNAaral, do you still have this Poesable Dummy from TRL Smile

daventry
XNALara user
XNALara user

Male Сообщения : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by MaseHQ on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi I would like to request a Robert "Barker" Taube model from Titanfall. Was searching for a long time but didn't found(

MaseHQ
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 am

daventry wrote:Hey XNAaral, do you still have this Poesable Dummy from TRL Smile

Sure.
==> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <==
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

XNAaraL wrote:

DL TRL_Dummy Poseable

Credits:
Static TRL_dummy by TRKO
Pose Mirror by Roberta
XNALara 7.2 by Dusan

Tutorial: (old)
How to make a model poseable wit notepad

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:50 pm

I'm searching for a wookie model from the Star Wars games. So far only found one and I'm not really happy with its look. Be nice to find a female.

Chellie
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top