how to convert mesh.ascii format to obj in blender or lightwave ? plese

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to convert mesh.ascii format to obj in blender or lightwave ? plese

Hi i have a problem
i need to open and convert models in generic_ item*.mesh and *.mesh.ascii's format to obj in blender or light wave
some onde can help me ?Mad

dantepkk
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

how to convert mesh.ascii format to obj in blender or lightwave ? plese :: Comments

Post on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:36 am by nitehawk

you tried exporting to obj format? theres a obj exporting option in xnalara xps program under file i think

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 am by nitehawk

sorry should have read the rest of your comments, but in that case of you not having the program, um i don't know, google?, some sort of window os emulator for mac?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 pm by XNAaraL

How to convert a .mesh or .mesh.ascii file to a wavefront .obj format ?

This is easy. The XNALara/Xna Posing Studio http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version can export .obj files with bump maps since 10.6.2 and can import .mesh.ascii (and .mesh) files since 10.8.3

XPS 10.8.3
- Import -generic_Item.mesh.ascii files

XPS 10.6.2
- Export wavefront .obj files with bump maps

XPS 10.6
- New menu item Modify-->Export scene as .obj ... Create a wavefront .obj file and copy all textures, automatically converted to .png !

Tutorial:

1th Invoke XPS-->Modify-->Load Generic_Item

2nd Choose the .mesh or the .mesh.ascii file and hit the OPEN button

3. Make a new folder and invoke XPS-->Export scene as .obj

4. Enter you new folder and type a filename for the .obj file

XPS create the .obj and the .mtl file and copy all diffuse textures and normal maps as .png image into the new folder.

Second way:
You can also import a .mesh.ascii file into this Blender version directly using this ImportMeshAsciiExtendedV1-7.py import script. The tutorial, Available in English Русский Español and Italiano, are here: http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t55-part-1-preparation-of-work-place

A converter from .mesh to .mesh.ascii is available only for Microsoft Windows.

BTW: Next time, if you make 6 topics with the same question, then the Moderator disable your account Wink Muito obrigado por sua compreensão.

Atenciosamente,
X.N.A

Back to top Go down

Post on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 am by Petventh15

Hi, I've run to a few problems regarding exporting OBJ in XNALara.

The thing is, after I Exported the OBJ file to a folder with the Textures. I open C4D, everything up til this point is good. Except when I try to add the textures to the model. Somehow XNALara did some modification to the obj Model before it export and it doesnt seen fit in correctly with the texture that was display inside XNAlara.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:05 pm by XNAaraL

Petventh15 wrote:Hi, I've run to a few problems regarding exporting OBJ in XNALara.

The thing is, after I Exported the OBJ file to a folder with the Textures. I open C4D, everything up til this point is good. Except when I try to add the textures to the model. Somehow XNALara did some modification to the obj Model before it export and it doesnt seen fit in correctly with the texture that was display inside XNAlara.

Any idea?

Thank you.

I have not C4D

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum