GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's!

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:04 pm

I not asked for it and i tried it, it dident work. Sad

I also tried Tutorials you gave to fix problem, it dident work Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: GeMeshAsciiToBin, AddCameraTargets, ModPublisher, ChangeBoneNames, MeshBinToUvMap, ChangeSceneFile, ModProtector, mesh_cleanup and AutoTexture utility's!

Post by AtlantiB on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:51 pm

XNAaraL wrote:And again new Blender 2.49 import/Export scripts rabbit I has change the first Post with a new download link to the Blender Scripts !!!!!!

The new importer MeshAsciiExt version 1.7 has a dialog box to remove automaticly double vertices. I do not recommend the automatic removal, because this can weld some vertices and destroy all hard edges!
But somebody has ask for this Sad

can you set the minimum distance between removable vertices? anyway< I really dont think there is a reason to put remove doubles option inside script if we can do it in blender. as for me I just set interval to minimum and only then i press remove button ( its on the 0.1 value as default, I set to 0.001 value)
by the way, still cant wait for 2.5 script Smile

I'm in university. havent internet to be here Sad

AtlantiB
Administrator
Administrator

Male Сообщения : 373

http://xnalara.home-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:44 am

AtlantiB wrote:1 - can you set the minimum distance between removable vertices?
2 - Anyway< I really dont think there is a reason to put remove doubles option inside script if we can do it in blender. as for me I just set interval to minimum and only then i press remove button.
3 - ( its on the 0.1 value as default, I set to 0.001 value)
4 - by the way, still cant wait for 2.5 script Smile

1 - No, the minimum distance between removable vertices are hardcoded to 0.000 ! You can change the value inside the script Wink RemDouble
2 - I also dont think there is a reason to put remove doubles option inside script. Smile I recommend: Dont check this field if the dialog box pop up :Very Happy But somebody has ask for this Wink Why not.?
3 - Limit 0.001 is the Blender default value. I set it always to Zero 0.000 because the TRU Laras a very tiny.
4 - I have no plans to do this. Someone else has already been ported my import script for 2.5. Or he/she has used the old script by or sephirostoy? I dont know. In my opinion, he or she shall also create the export script.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 am

multiupload.com can't open, any other link?

BlueSky
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by sefiross on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm

GeMeshAsciiToBin is in megaupload change server plis

sefiross
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfBane on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 pm

megaupload and all its clone related sites are gone. Can you reupload?

WolfBane
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Some people's use this upload to make a Copyright Violation:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=188813

The result: This upload server are banned:
megaupload.com Y3LU4W0R
[/url]

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by AtlantiB on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

the dead link for Blender scripts (2.2 and 1.7) are now working

I'm in university. havent internet to be here Sad

AtlantiB
Administrator
Administrator

Male Сообщения : 373

http://xnalara.home-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssringo on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Could you also fix the link for ChangeScene?

ssringo
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Great Just great

Post by MikoMikoSpark on Sun May 13, 2012 10:05 am

how am I suppose to get GeMeshAsciiToBin now that megaupload is killed?

MikoMikoSpark
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

MikoMikoSpark wrote:how am I suppose to get GeMeshAsciiToBin now that megaupload is killed?

This tool is no longer required. The program XPS includes the new version of this GeMeshAsciiToBin tool.

Download link http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version

Invoke
- XPS-->Modify-->Load Generic_Item-->Generic_Item.mesh.ascii
- XPS-->Modify-->Save GenericItem-->Save as Generic_Item.mesh

If you want the model for the old XNALara version, then mark the option
XPS-->Modify-->Save_Generic-->use_old_generic_format

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am

Not correctly.

The links for

Blender 2.49 import/Export scripts
-- Exporter MeshAsciiExt Version 2.2
-- New Importer 1.7

mesh_cleanup.py

AddCameraTargets

and

ChangeSceneFile.exe

works fine.

All other tools are outdated and needs no more, because this featues are included inside XPS http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:51 am

First page updated with a new Blender 2.49 Export script -- MeshAsciiExt Version 2.3

Request by Love2Raid:
The Blender script export now the mesh part's sorted by name.
Usefull for Improvement of the representation of the double Alpha transparent. Example Eyelashes behind Hairs. Now, you can change the "mesh part name" (the field "Object name" inside the Blender "Link and Materials" panel) to determine the order in which the parts are rendered by XNA.

A picture is worth a 1000 words.
Tina Armstrong by Love2Raid

Old 2.2 Blender exporter:

New 2.3 Blender exporter:

Last edited by XNAaraL on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Raid on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Thank you very much XNAaraL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Love2Raid
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 pm

dat is de moeite van het vermelden niet waard

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by navmesh on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:06 pm

hi,thank you for detailed tutorial

there 's a problem ,could you please help
i want to export xps model to xnalara , (i use Latest XNALara version: XPS 10.9.3 - Broadway Edition)
(i use the model at http://kamsonx.deviantart.com/art/Kasumi-Ninja-Outfit-Dead-or-Alive-5-Download-Link-344608139)

so i click on file=>add model and browse to that model
Then i click "modify" => save generic item ,but the box " use old generic format " is untickable
here 's the screenshot

XNAaraL wrote:
MikoMikoSpark wrote:how am I suppose to get GeMeshAsciiToBin now that megaupload is killed?

This tool is no longer required. The program XPS includes the new version of this GeMeshAsciiToBin tool.

Download link http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version

Invoke
- XPS-->Modify-->Load Generic_Item-->Generic_Item.mesh.ascii
- XPS-->Modify-->Save GenericItem-->Save as Generic_Item.mesh

If you want the model for the old XNALara version, then mark the option
XPS-->Modify-->Save_Generic-->use_old_generic_format

navmesh
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:18 pm

The feature "use_old_generic_format" is outdated, because I have not enough spare time to make every XPS extension backwards compatible to the old XNALara versions.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by navmesh on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 am

XNAaraL wrote:The feature "use_old_generic_format" is outdated, because I have not enough spare time to make every XPS extension backwards compatible to the old XNALara versions.

anyway thank you so much for this great program !!!

navmesh
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfBane on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:39 pm

Can someone please reupload the ChangeSceneFile Tool?

WolfBane
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:39 am

WolfBane wrote:Can someone please reupload the ChangeSceneFile Tool?
Useless. The outdated ChangeScene tool can not modify a .scene file, which contains features realized after the tool release date.

Use XPS 10.9.6 alpha 1 or heigher. http://xnalaraitalia.deviantart.com/journal/Vi-domando-un-parere-XPS-LAB-333144557
Like the first page say:
Deprecated tools:
This tools are integrated into XPS http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Conuseur on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 am

hi there, i'm trying to make the import/export scripts work but i can't. i put the files on the Users\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.66\scripts folder, then inside blender i go to file>user preferences>files and i set the scripts path to this same folder and save the user settings, all the other scripts are enable except for the export/ImportMeshAsciiExtended.py. I also tryied to File>user preferences>addons >install from file directly and also didn't work. I don't know wich steps i'm missing here..
I'm usign blender 2.66

Conuseur
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 am

Like the text on the first page says: This import/Export scripts are for Blender 2.49

If you use Blender 2.6.6 then there exists only a importer http://sticklove.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=427

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Conuseur on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:14 am

thank you sir, it worked 100%

Conuseur
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Blender 2.49 scripts object_removeUnusedMaterials.py and Object-->Scripts-->Set render group number 33

Post by XNAaraL on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:50 pm

^^^ n.p. I'm glad it works. ^^
===========================================

Usefull Blender 2.49 scripts on the first page:
object_removeUnusedMaterials.py and
object_setRenderGroupNumber.py

Sometimes after joining and separate Blender Objects, some mesh parts(Blender objects) have more then once material and can not exported. The Blender script object_removeUnusedMaterials.py add a new menu item Object-->Scripts-->Remove unused materials to solve this problem.

XNALara/XPS required for every mesh part a "Render group number". The new script object_setRenderGroupNumber.py add a Blender menu item Object-->Scripts-->Set render group number 33 to make this steps for every Blender object.

Example
1. Open model with Blender 2.49

2. Select Mesh

3. Confirm warning

4. Enter the EDIT mode, ignore the warning and separate mesh by Material ... Hit the keys TAB and P and choose "By material"

5. Enter the OBJECT mode with TAB

6. Invoke Object-->Scripts-->Remove unused materials

7. Invoke Object-->Scripts-->Set render group number 33

8. Export the model as Generic_Item.mesh.ascii with the XNALara exporter MeshAsciiExt v2.3

9. Launch XPS and load the model with Modify-->Load Generic_Item

10. Choose the Blender result file Generic_Item.mesh.ascii

11. Save the model as xps.xps generic item with Modify-->Save GenericItem inside a new folder

12. Use the default settings and confirm with OK

13. Make a new folder, enter this folder and hit Save

14. Test your model by invoking the menu item File-->Add model ...

15. Choose the folder from step 13

16. The model is black because the model has a 2nd mesh, slightly bigger than the 1th mesh to draw a "comic style" silhouette. Invoke Modify-->Flags

17. Mark "Back-Face" culling and "Always culling" and press OK

18. Reset the scene and make a final test

19. Choose the model saved inside the new folder ... step 13

20. Looks nice and works well.

TODO

• Turn the model around ... faced to the camera ... and save it with Modify-->Save_Generic_Item , modify armature according to the current pose
  • Rename the bones by putting a file BoneDict.txt inside the XPS folder
  • Adding a "root ground" bone

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top