Issues with installing XNA

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Issues with installing XNA

Post by terribledin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:50 pm

This is such an issue that I really think that wherever the download link for XNALara is posted, the link to the XNA frameworks should be posted as well.

terribledin
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by stramp on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Smile I had similar issues and I am running Win7 Utimate Edition (32bit) version. It was resolved by downloading Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2008 Redistributible package (x86)
from here- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AND xnafx30 Redistributible.msi
from here- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  XNA Lara will work as stated by XNAaraL. I would take all these fixes and as stated above by terribledin compile them into OS catagories so as to alleviate the problem of locating required software & mutiple install situations to get people on the road. XNALARA is a great program and has helped me tremendously in my artwork. Thank you all for the great info and hard work!

stramp
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:39 am

Wherever I post the download link for XNALara/XPS the link to the Microsoft frameworks be posted as wel!

Example:
The offical download page for XNALara/XPS  http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version contains a SPOILER "How to install" with all links, dependent of the operating system version Wink

BTW:
The 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) ' is  NOT required and NOT on my list.
I do NOT recommend to download the XNA framework from any other distributor which are NOT Microsoft.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by terribledin on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Alright, thanks.

terribledin
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 4