Most characters do not work. Error message every time! Please HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most characters do not work. Error message every time! Please HELP!

Post by shuriken 88 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 am

I've been using XNALara for a couple of days now, and its definitely a fun program. However, one thing thats becoming REALLY annoying, is that nearly EVERY SINGLE character I download gives me an error message like the one below:-

Code:
    Loading model "I:\Programs\XNA Lara 10.85\data\CHARACTERS\Pyramid Head by dizzydoil\Pyramid Head\Generic_Item.mesh" Failed

at XNALara.LoadOptionalInformations...ctor(string filename, binaryreader file, model model)

at XNALara.ModelLoader.LoadModel(string filename)
    This upload are not supported

There is no explanation for the error except "This upload is not supported"... What does that mean? Why is it not supported? How do I make it work?

This example was for the Pyramid Head character from "TR Forums", but I get this SAME error message for nearly ALL of the characters I try. I have about 20 characters, and only 7 of them work..... (I've gotten ALL of my models from TR Forums & DeviantArt)

Also, most of the models I try to load keep warning me about missing textures. For instance the "Flora" Lara Croft character gives me about 50 warning messages, one after the next, and FINALLY the character loads up, but she's missing things, such as wings and some other stuff.

I'm not changing ANY of the contents of the characters that I download, so how can there even BE missing textures? I'm downloading from the original file, so they should all be there, but they aren't, according to XNA.

Can somebody explain to me how I'm supposed to get these characters to work properly? I've had some fun so far, but its VERY annoying when you spend hours collecting characters and props, and practically NONE of them work! I'd really appreciate some help!

HELP ME OUT!!!

shuriken 88
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Most characters do not work. Error message every time! Please HELP!

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm

You has post the same text here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in this thread I've posted the answer.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by shuriken 88 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks!

shuriken 88
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top