How do I get XNA Lara? ;A;

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I get XNA Lara? ;A;

Post by mimimaddy101 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:04 pm

I downloaded a couple of models hoping they would work for MMD and they don't so now I have to get XNA Lara which I can't find a link to. ;A; Help please?
mimimaddy101
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Female Сообщения : 1

http://mimimaddy101.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I get XNA Lara? ;A;

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 am

mimimaddy101 wrote:I downloaded a couple of models hoping they would work for MMD and they don't so now I have to get XNA Lara which I can't find a link to. ;A; Help please?

You can find the download link in this forum here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And, you WILL NEED Microsoft XNA Framework to run it.
(If you have not Windows 7 you need also the Microsoft .NET Framework

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhayate on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:51 am

hey need some help, I've downloaded the latest versions of XNALara, XNA framework, and .NET framework and I can't run the program. Any advice?

Darkhayate
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu May 02, 2013 5:02 am

The thread with the latest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] contains the information:

How to install?

• If your operating system are Windows XP or Vista:

1. Install first the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2. after this, install also the Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• If your operating system are Windows 7

• install only the Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Alternate download link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• If your operating system are Windows 8

• The .NET Framework 4.5 is included with Windows 8 and installed on your computer with the operating system.
      However, the .NET Framework 3.5 is not automatically installed with Windows 8!
      You must enable .NET version 3.5 on your computer, by enabling the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel.
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    • install the Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Alternate download link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The latest .NET and the latest XNA frameworks dont works with XNALara/XPS

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: