XNALara 9.8.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XNALara 9.8.1

Post by XNAaraL on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:05 pm

BUGFIX XNALara version 9.8.1

DOWNLOAD LINLK XNALara v9.8.1: http://xnalara.home-forum.com/t170-xnalara-xna-posing-studio-latest-version

Unlimited number of 'optional accessories' with the support of all the 'Render groups'. 'Optional accessories' can consist of several Meshparts, even with different rendering groups.
'Optional accessories' can have any names. Not only thorsgear or handgun ...Possibility for visualizing an 'Optional Accessories' by hide others.
cheers New Example Model : DG_Lara_Sedu_by_XNAaraL.zip (12.82 MB) http://www.sendspace.com/file/aja599 cheers

Important:

If you want make a 3D modification, then you need GeMeshAsciiToBin version 2!
If you want to share a MOD with others, then you need ModPublisher version 2 !!!
Models released before the release time of XNALara version 9.8.1 still works. Wink

DOWNLOAD Link: converter tools for XPS 9.8.1 or above http://www.multiupload.com/42ZOXTH2JZ

Last edited by XNAaraL on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 am; edited 9 times in total

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Male Сообщения : 688

Back to top Go down

Re: XNALara 9.8.1

Post by raidergale on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 am

The example model doesn't work, something about not being created with ModPublisher Sad

As for the 3D modifications, does that mean that old models made with the old converters won't work with this version of XNALara? O.o
raidergale
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

I has make new (working) uploads. Download XNALara 9.8.1 and DG_Lara_Sedu_by_XNAaraL again Wink

Your old models made with the old converters works still, if this models are published before the release date of XNAMLara 9.8.1
If you make a new model, then you need the new GeMeshAsciiToBin_v2 and ModPublisher_v2 !

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by raidergale on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Alright, thanks for the answer Smile

EDIT: I have a request, if it's possible Smile I've just made a triple model, meaning that it's a single model but with 3 different outfits... the point is that these outfits are all different, so the model needs to be changed entirely. With the current method, you'd have to go through the menus twice to activate the desired outfit (first time -> hide the normal outfit, second time -> activate the additional outfit), is there a way to avoid this by auto-hiding the first outfit? I've already tried that and it's indeed possible with only 2 outfits, but it's not possible with 3 (one of the previous 2 outfits would always stay active, covering up the third one). I'll make an example: the 3 outfits are named "Normal", "Custom Corsage+" and "Magna Top". The normal outfit is the main one, the one that you can see when you load up your model. What I'd like to achieve is that if you select for example "Custom Corsage+", the normal outfit disappears and shows the secondary one. As I already said, I've managed to do this with 2 outfits, by removing entirely the "Normal" option and renaming all of the visible mesh parts as "+Custom Corsage+.something". By doing so, the "Normal" option disappears entirely, and if you select the "Custom Corsage+" option the main mesh disappears and the second outfit shows up. Is there a way to do something like this with 3 outfits? Without removing the "Magna Top" option of course, since that's necessary as it's the name of the third outfit Razz
raidergale
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Old Models Dont work with New XNALara or Converters, Test El Gigante by Grotesque, it doesent work. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by raidergale on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

You mean Ndesu? It had problems in the meshes' names, I fixed them if you want. If you really mean El Gigante... I can't find it in Grotesque's Recap Embarassed
raidergale
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Its not about fixing some Meshes, there are Other Models aswell, like the Crocodile Model by Lara Maniac (Allot of his Models) and the Witherfang by Sir Croft

Older Models Dont work with New Converters and New XNALara

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 am

raidergale wrote:Alright, thanks for the answer Smile

I have a request, if it's possible Smile
I've already tried that and it's indeed possible with 2 outfits, but it's not possible with 3 ?

On this time, you can only toggle 2 outfits not 3 ore more.

I'll think about it. In the next versions. maybe:
1_ +Outfit1.part1-->Outfit2-->Outfit3-->Outfit4_0.1_16_12
1_ +Outfit1.part2-->Outfit2-->Outfit3-->Outfit4_0.1_16_12
7_ -Outfit2.tshirt-->Outfit1-->Outfit3-->Outfit4
This means: If Outfit 1 with Material Type 1 is visible then Outfit2, Outfit3 and Outfit4 are invisible Smile The Outfit1 contains meshs named part1 and part2.
The Outfit2 is invisible by default. If Outfit2 a choose, then Outfit1, Outfit3 and Outfit4 be hidden.

Wait for the next version.

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 am

@raidergale The Link to "El Gigante" are here: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=5e1ab0d6ed3228b1&sc=documents&id=5E1AB0D6ED3228B1!1074

daventry wrote: Models like El Gigante by Grotesque, it doesent work. Sad

Its not about fixing some Meshes, there are Other Models aswell, like the Crocodile Model by Lara Maniac (Allot of his Models) and the Witherfang by Sir Croft

Older Models Dont work with New Converters and New XNALara

You has make the answer on TRF, long time ago:
This models have many many BUG's. Almost all the misfortunes which I have described here:http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4835425&postcount=864.
And then some others. Wrong Mesh part names like:
Code:
7_08Strings_
7_05Back_BM

Even XNALara version 9.5 and the Blender scripts by Dusan or mariokart64n can load this models Wink
Dusan has written
some models could not be loaded with versions 9.5.x - this is fixed now.

I dislike to change XNALara so flawed models works. These changes will be charged to all users.
If you really want these models, then fix the errors of the models. I have incorporated the improvements in the Blender scripts. To change XNALara is the wrong way.

The same with Witherfang:

Its about fixing this Meshes! You can read on TRF more the 20 pages with problems with this models. Mostly written by yourself Wink

Believe raidergale Smile

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 am

XNAaraL wrote:This models have many many BUG's

I dislike to change XNALara so flawed models works.

I have incorporated the improvements in the Blender scripts.

To change XNALara is the wrong way.
Please make New Modpublisher so i can drag generic_Item.mesh over it and then use GeMeshAsciiToBin to make New Folder. Smile

No need to change XNALara or Blender Scripts Wink

Model with Ugly Textures will Work in Your XNALara and Blender Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by XNAaraL on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 pm

daventry wrote:Please make New Modpublisher so i can drag generic_Item.mesh over it and then use GeMeshAsciiToBin to make New Folder. Smile

This will not work.

It is so easy:
  • Drag generic_Item.mesh over GeMeshBinToAscii
  • Edit generic_Item.mesh.ascii with notepad and fix all "Mesh Part Names"
  • Drag generic_Item.mesh.ascii over GeMeshAsciiToBin_v2
  • Drag generic_Item.mesh over ModPublisher_v2

The result: Download link Ndesu_pos_grot http://www.multiupload.com/K6T0UJ52KJ

XNAaraL
XNALara teacher
XNALara teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Edit generic_Item.mesh.ascii with notepad and fix all "Mesh Part Names"
i dont know how or what to do, i thought Converters can fix Automatically.

I Downloaded Default Baby by Fullmoon
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5455688&postcount=12881

Monkey13 made New generic_mesh for Baby with Poseable Eyes
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hx007q

Now New Converters dont work with File, so i had to use Old Converters.

New XNALara doesent work with New Baby, so i had to use Old XNALara.

Please Fix Converters and XNALara so All Models can Work, Old and New, its Nightmare to use Old and New XNALara and Converters.

Back to top Go down

Post by vmj51 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:43 am

That sounds great! If improved in the future, we may not need to have multiple models anymore, only 1 model with multiple outfits! Very Happy
vmj51
XNALara guest
XNALara guest

Male Сообщения : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by milance941 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 am

XNAaraL when you will release v9.9?
I can't wait to test that feature:)

milance941
XNALara guest
XNALara guest